Friday, May 05, 2006

39k check up

its been quite a week. more poker than studying, but thats how it always seems to go. Finals are here and all day i've been crushing the $.50/$1 building up my roll again. I really have to get focused on my academics more... Anyways, i posted my 39k check up stats from PokerTracker on BTP forum with the help of my girlfriend haha she pwns at computer stuff.

The comments i recieved from the BTP pros make my day...especially from Kuso and The Golden 1...they are internet pros crushing the limit game and I really admire their skill:


forum thread


JJSCOTT2



Joined: 12 Nov 2004
Posts: 602
Location: MELBOURNE, FL

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post

awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

NWCougar
BTP Benefactor


Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 344

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post

play tighter and more aggressively
_________________
" I'm very important, I have many leather-bound bo
oks and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Kuso



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Posts: 3871

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post

NWCougar wrote:
play tighter and more aggressively


looking at the stats, i would say that i agree with this. looking at your results, however, i'd have to say that you may not want to mess with a good thing. 3 bb/100 is good, and it's hard to say if tighter and more aggressive will increase this amount -- esp. if it takes you out of a style you're comfortable with.
_________________
PWNED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

The Golden 1



Joined: 30 Oct 2005
Posts: 759
Location: La Jolla, CA

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post

He's already pretty damn aggressive. I dunno if you really need to change everything, you seem to be crushing them pretty well.

I'd move up if I was you, I mean I dunno what your si
tuation is like or how many tables you play at once but I think you can be lucrative if you move up.
_________________
I don't care what other people say or think,

I <3>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Kuso



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Posts: 3871

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post

moving up sounds like a good idea.
_________________
PWNED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

emmasdad



Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 628
Location: Sacramento, CA

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:03 am Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post

These look great, although I play FR and have no real basis for comparison. I know Xas advocates a 30/20/658967896 style for SH. Your post-flop aggression numbers look inverted, with higher aggression on later streets. Are you making loose calls on 3rd street, or missing bets, or are you a huge fan of the stop and go? Seems to be working for you.

Like the others said, move up. 1.5BB at 2/4 pays the same as 3BB at 1/2.
_________________
All the cool kids are on IRC. Why aren't you?
Here's how:
http://www.bet-the-pot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=
13473

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



i don't think I could have had the success i am having right now if it weren't for the valuable information I gained from using PokerTracker in conjunction with PokerAce HUD. Here de
picted is the usual set up I use when playing 6max that displays the statistics most important to me in my decision making and observing tells that I easily read without paying close attention to the table (i.e when I multi-table there is no way I could intensely track every player as well as PokerAce HUD does). I still have a lot to learn and I know there are more ways to fully utilize the statistics that are available. But for now, at this level the knowledge i have gained through these tools is sufficient to give me an edge against the competition.





BANKROLL UPDATE:
since deposit on April 25th ($200)
+252.36 BB
=$452.36



FOCUS, build that roll, stay sharp, play smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home