Monday, May 08, 2006

moving up to $1/$2

started playing at $1/$2 today

and to make it quick:

+$
118
and the day isn't even over yet..
Bankroll update: $
570

i really have to focus on my finals though, FUCK.
just two more days left of finals and I can be killin' this game with no worries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update:

it is now the start of summer so with that, another bankroll update:
TOTAL BANKROLL TO DATE: $716.40

profit of $516.40 in 16 days = average of $32/day

now that finals are over, i have more time to focus on poker
my goal is to maintain an ideal bankroll of $800 for $1/$2
however I will be comfortable with my roll sitting at $600.

time to grind it out and make that money.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home