Wednesday, May 24, 2006

day 14

Holdem results ($1/$2 6max LHE) session 1
Time played today: 1 hour
Results today (green=win; red=loss): +$29.89
Results for May: +$ 589.85
Holdem bankroll: $690.14


solid poker, not much to say, I followed my guideline of moving to a new table once i reach +$10 on a particular table, but i'm not sure if its profitable to do that or not. if im winning on a table should i keep playing? i'm not sure, because i've had times when i've won a lot on a table only to lose most of it and get back to even, and there are times where i've more than doubled my buy-in sitting at a table, hm. I think i'll learn to trust my own instincts as to when to leave a table or not. i'm going to try to play more later hopefully.

Holdem results ($1/$2 6max LHE) session 2
Time played today: 30 minutes
Results today (green=win; red=loss): -$102.25
Results for May: +$ 487.60
Holdem bankroll: $487.89


horrendous...absolutely horrendous. is all i can say. i didnt even really get a cold deck, just my hands could not hold up for shit. ridiculous. i think i might stop playing today altogether...big loss, two buy ins. Then, even though it might not be smart, I cashed out $100. So now my bankroll is kinda low, and Im going to switch back to single-tabling. i need to rebuild...this is absolutely ridiculous. SAFASHKJFHASJHSAKJDH fucking hate these downswings.

i just need to keep telling myself that its all variance
ALL VARIANCE


downswings are expected.



at least i'm playing on OPM now (other people's money)
my original investment of $200 is now fully cashed out.


so to make myself feel better, i didnt lose my own money
i just lost some other fucker's money that i won.

sigh. i hate this shit


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home