Saturday, May 20, 2006

day 9 of summer, moving back down

today sucked, period.

in my morning session i had my bankroll to as high as $833
i can contest that i believe i played great all day.

unfortunately in the afternoon, everything turned to shit and i was hit with a cold deck.
got great cards, just...never got any help on the flop, turn, and especially not the river.

i must've played for at least 5 hours today
and the damage: $-68.00

after my bankroll dropped to about $750ish, i decided to follow Tiburon's advice and move back down to $1/$2, i started to sweat the money a bit playing at $2/$4 and it was in my best interest to move back down. With over $600 in my BR i can comfortably multi-table $1/$2 6max.

current bankroll: $682.67

i need to focus on playing my positions better, and making smart, efficient laydowns in pots that arent worth trying to bluff/salvage.

my goal is to grind this roll out to about 1k and then move up to $2/$4 again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home