Saturday, May 27, 2006

day 17

Holdem results ($1/$2 6max LHE) session 1
Time played today: 1 hour
Results today (green=win; red=loss): -$38
Results for May: +$ 445.91
Holdem bankroll: $449.95


session started up +$20 and then quickly dropped...was aggressive on my straight draws and most of them didnt hit.

Holdem results ($1/$2 6max LHE) session 2
Time played today: 2 hours 20 minutes
Results today (green=win; red=loss): -$29.87
Results for May: +$ 416.04
Holdem bankroll: $420.08

i HATE loose passive/passive players, they make me want to vomit.
and lose a buy in


Holdem results ($1/$2 6max LHE) session3
Time played today: 18 minutes
Results today (green=win; red=loss): -$44.50
Results for May: +$ 371.50
Holdem bankroll: $375.58

3 times, an opponent turned and caught two pair on me when i had TP/better kicker.
this day sucks, and none of my flush draws hit this session. variance is pissing the shit out of me.



Holdem results ($1/$2 6max LHE) session4
Time played today: 32 minutes
Results today (green=win; red=loss): +$3.00
Results for May: +$ 373.50
Holdem bankroll: $378.58


yeah...$3...in 32 minutes, at least its a profit.



Holdem results ($1/$2 6max LHE) session 5
Time played today: 1 hour 16 minutes
Results today (green=win; red=loss): -$8.12
Results for May: +$ 365.38
Holdem bankroll: $370.46

Holdem results ($1/$2 6max LHE) session 6
Time played today: 40 minutes
Results today (green=win; red=loss): -$41.50
Results for May: +$ 323.88
Holdem bankroll: $328.96

i have seriously, never ever had a day like this. I dropped over 3 buy-ins today alone.
and its not even like I was playing shitty...I honestly think I played solid..I just couldnt catch a fucking break today, it was disgusting.

out of all the open ended str8 draws that I flopped and played aggressively, I would say maybe 1
or 2 actually hit.

out of all the flush draws I had, only 1 hit...and that was a runner runner on someone

out of all the TP/TK i flopped, I would say about 8 or 9 held up.

I think it would be a good idea to take a break tomorrow, just clean shit up and pack some things for when I move out to my Fraternity house in June.

i still can't believe this shit, dropping over 3 buy-ins...ridiculous.
this kind of shit makes me want to cashout of Party Poker and re-deposit my money into P'Stars and tear it up.

almost...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

You know the old saying, "Know when to holdem, know when to foldem?"

This was a clear "foldem."

You dropped $120+ today. Once you get to a certain point, you need to put the laptop down and walk away. It's something I have a hard time doing even now, but you HAVE to do it.

First--have you considered playing full ring rather than SH? The variance isn't as high, and the swings not as brutal.

Second--not to be a smart ass, but I'll guarantee that at least 1/3 of those losses were due 100% to tilt. Re-read my last post on my blog and take a break. Don't play tomorrow. Watch the Indy 500, watch baseball, watch the grass grow, but get rid of tilt, at all costs.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Tony said...

Oh, and thirdly, get the hell out of Party. It's bad for the soul.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home