Friday, May 26, 2006

poker tracker check up



looking at my BB/100 hands for all levels for the user name i've been using on Party Poker for the last month or so, things look sort of disappointing. My BB/100 hands for $1/$2 6max is disappointing...even though 5k hand sample base is statistically insignificant...the less than spectacular win rate confirms what i've been thinking all along...i just havent been winning as much as I used to back when I was playing $1/$2 6max in November. I just feel slow...and its been much more of a grind. Hopefully with more hands I will bring this BB/100 hands up. I should be happy though, since most people who play poker are losing players and can't even maintain a win rate of 1BB/100 hands..


this is the pokergraph from April 25th to now. Variance is a bitch, to say the least. At least i'm winning, I should be happy about that i guess. I just know i can do better...

hopefully things will change by the end of the month...will update on stats upon end of every month.

interesting "losing" hands to note:

AJ0 -$16.75
KTo -$36.98
Q9o -$31.75
JTs -$42.25
JTo -$111.63
J9o -$43.75
T9o -$30.00

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

I know it's 6-max, but playing JTo is nothing more than a ticket to dominated-ville. Stop, and stop now...

1:37 AM  
Blogger mikey k said...

hahaha yeah, i learned that the hard way.

will definately stop now lol

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home